Tuesday 22 December 2015

Xmas is Nearly Here

Final countdown to Xmas !.... and I'm pleased to say all is done! Gift boxes for Megan and Hayley had to be sent a couple of weeks ago - giving me no choice but be organised!
My last update had Megan's box ready to send to France - but sent 2 weeks ago it still has not reached her -  hope it hasn't fallen off Santa's sleigh!! 
Over the last couple of weeks my machine has been whirring away.......

.... so gifts have been finished for some friends....
... a lavender (hand)bag (pattern from an old Homespun magazine) and 2 of Marg Low's patterns.....

And some gifts for family (the will have some extra's put inside!) .....
...another one of the fabric baskets that I made quite a few of last year, a Marg Low needle case and a lovely (coin or anything else) purse the pattern of which is in this lovely book....

If I don't get a chance to get back before Xmas I wish those reading a very happy and peaceful festive season... may you have a great New Year with lots of stitching hours planned for 2016!

Happy Stitching
Asta 

1 comment: