Monday 31 August 2015

My Weekend.

Weekend spent catching up with friends - Saturday a movie "Last Cab to Darwin" - I really enjoyed this Australian movie - followed by dinner (no photos though).....
Sunday lunch to one of my favourite restaurants at Cupitts Winery  with a couple of other friends - the view from our table....
 .....and our desserts!

........and some outdoor entertainment.......
Some stitching also did get done, though not as much as I'd hoped - the outcome of which is that my August block for Nature's Journey quilt is not yet finished.... but -  there has been progress and  I hope to have it finished by the end of the week.....(just a note that the diamonds on the side are not sewn down yet - just been put into place so still a bit to do!)

.... And one small project finished for OPAM this month..... a fabric basket...

 Another working week underway, though, I will be on holidays the following week :) !!

Happy Stitching
Asta 

No comments:

Post a Comment