Saturday 9 May 2015

Early Mothers Day!

I enjoyed a lovely early Mothers Day on Saturday when Hayley arrived Friday night for a whirl-wind visit before going back to Sydney and then heading north with her partner - they had arrived back from their India holiday the week before and while her partner caught up with family in Sydney she has spent this past week catching up with close friends across NSW.... finishing off with with a visit to mum :) 
There were lovely flowers from her partner and beautiful gifts from both Hayley and Megan.....
Those who follow my blog may remember Megan is now travelling in Europe after finishing the India holiday...... before leaving she left a box of presents for me covering the next 2 years! The Mothers Day present for 2015 was a lovely Pandora charm from both girls.... Hayley also bought me a beautifully scented candle.  
We then enjoyed a lovely outdoor lunch at a local cafe.......it was so pleasant spending time outdoors with the weather warm and balmy!

The day finished with Mothers Day wishes being sent from Megan - at the moment travelling with friends through Sweden in a camper van!

And... I mustn't forget to mention that my April blocks for Nature's Journey are finally finished.... Ta da......
I plan to have another relaxing day tomorrow - a Mothers Day present to myself - just reading and stitching (...those May blocks do have to be started!) 

Wishing all my readers a happy and relaxing day tomorrow..... whatever you may be doing...

Happy Stitching
Asta

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea to leave a box of presents around..........for the things to come while she is not there.........
    lovely NJ blocks..........

    ReplyDelete