Sunday 1 February 2015

A Productive Sunday

Here it is February and I have had a busy day finishing a couple of (small) projects!

I have finished a Gail Pan pattern from her lovely book " Patchwork Loves Embroidery"....
... the fabrics are from my stash and the thread is a Cottage Garden one called "Bush Christmas".... I think I will be keeping this one for myself :) .... I'm sure I'll find something to put in it...














Then another.....fabric basket. This is the 5th one I have made of these and I believe all the recipients are finding them very useful... this one is a gift for my sister....

...and stitching got underway for SAL 2015.....


Not much more stitching to be done tonight - off to watch the tennis... shame I haven't got any knitting to do - that can be done while watching TV!

Hope everyone has had a productive start to the month!
Happy Stitching
Asta


1 comment:

  1. nice bag......must get one of those books one day............

    ReplyDelete