Sunday 14 September 2014

My Weekend...

Another couple of days spent at my sister's place in Bundanoon... a few months ago I took an Autumn photo of her front yard, just as a reminder here it is again....


I missed winter up there but here is the same tree waking up to spring.....


On the way home a new pair of shoes was purchased - perhaps they will do some walking during my upcoming holiday to Hawaii - the colour does look tropical!


And some some balls of wall from Jukejema Quilting Barn in Nowra - will be addded to my growing pile of wool to eventually be made into granny squares!...


Sunday morning was spent finishing reading my current book....


 ....... and later in the day some more secret sewing... that's about it for this weekend...

Happy Stitching
Asta


No comments:

Post a Comment