Friday 30 May 2014

Two Weeks Later!!

What have I created in the last couple of weeks?......Not a lot I'm sad to say :- (  Have been busy at work though I guess that doesn't count....
But the squares cut from the left overs from my previous post became another one of these fabric baskets......

.......a birthday pressie with a few goodies stuffed inside for a special friend, Dzintra..... And one sock has been finished but will show you those when both are finished.

Am going as a (virtual) guest to Chookyblue's birthday bash this Sunday - can only fit in one day :-( ...looking forward to sharing some sewing time together & raising a glass - or two......

Will catch up over the weekend, till then....
Happy Stitching
Asta 










2 comments:

  1. There's my lovely little fabric basket Asta....I'll raise my glass to you too in celebration of The Chookshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun stitching with us tomorrow..................

    ReplyDelete